Pay Range: $30-35/hr
Organize, direct and control the work of field personnel as well as schedule equipment in order to meet project objectives of safety, cost, quality, equipment, and sustainability.
1) Direct the work of the laborer, temporary laborers at assigned work area and
maintain required production in order to meet contract specifications and Company quality
standards while maintaining and encouraging job safety.
3) Coordinate delivery, storage and usage of materials, equipment, and tools.
4) Responsible for adhering to all safety protocols.
5) Daily attendance required.
1) Advise Supervisor on all matters relating to foreman’s assigned work area (accidents,
performance, issues, etc.)
2) Answers work questions and concerns from sub-contractors.
3) Occasionally works independently with direction.
Perform additional assignments as directed by UBE Project Management
Works under general supervision
Equipment Operators, Laborers and temporary employees
a. Basic construction knowledge
2) Skills and Abilities:
a. Basic supervisory skills