At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities, to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects.
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
-Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities / Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program
– Summer mountain bike team / winter company ski days
Superintendent (Roaring Fork Valley)
The Superintendent will be responsible for the total construction effort to ensure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. This position is on-site daily and will work closely with clients, subcontractors, municipalities, design consultants, OSHA inspections, etc. Responsibilities include:
– Manage all matters pertaining to jobsite safety, project schedule, and quality control, ensuring all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, health and safety program requirements, etc.
– Plan, coordinate, and supervise all onsite functions.
– Oversee the productivity of craft and other laboring personnel, efficient use of materials and equipment and overall performance of the project in accordance with the contracts.
– Adhere to all safety protocols and maintain records for all safety violations and recommends and implements corrective actions as required.
Email resumes to [email protected]