At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities, to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
– Summer mountain bike team and winter company ski days
Project Manager (Snowmass Village / Roaring Fork)
The Project Manager provides overall management direction of internal teams, establishes project objectives and policies, and maintains relationships with the clients and project team. Must establish and assure maintenance of project objectives, policies, procedures, and performance standards in accordance with company standards. Additional responsibilities include:
– Responsible for the administration, contractual requirements and overall profitability of the project.
– Manage all aspects of construction to ensure project is built on or ahead of schedule, and under or within budget and in accordance with the contract documents.
– Manage all financial aspects of contracts to ensure financial obligations are met
– Responsible for planning, organizing, delegation, and oversight of team members’ duties for assigned project to ensure timely completion.
– Acts as company representative in project, negotiating, and strategic meetings, and negotiates on behalf of the company as necessary.
Project Coordinator (Vail Valley)
The Project Coordinator supports the project teams in both administrative and financial functions relating to project documentation, enforcing subcontractor contracts requirements, and reporting and billing project costs.
– Assist with issuing subcontracts, RFI’s, submittals and change orders and monitoring their progress throughout the project.
– Enter budgets, subcontracts, client and subcontract change orders into applicable systems.
– Create timely billings to clients.
– Develop performance status reports for Project Managers regarding project costs and projected cost to complete. Schedule and attend monthly job meetings.
Superintendent (Snowmass Village / Roaring Fork)
The Superintendent is responsible for total construction effort to insure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. They are responsible for all matters pertaining to jobsite safety, project schedule, and quality control. Responsibilities include:
– Manage all employees, laborers, and subcontractors to ensure personnel comply with project procedures, health & safety program requirements, etc.
– Plan, coordinate, and supervise all on-site functions such as scheduling and material control.
– Maintain record of all safety violations and implements corrective actions as required.
The Foreman organizes, directs, and controls the work of field personnel as well as schedule equipment in order to meet project objectives of safety, cost, quality, equipment, and sustainability.
Looking for an experienced Carpenter who knows how to read plans and builds to specifications using carpentry tools.
The Laborer performs a variety of routine tasks working with a variety of hand equipment and some heavy equipment.
Email resumes to [email protected]