At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities, to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
– Summer mountain bike team and winter company ski days
Email resumes to [email protected]
Responsible for all aspects of post-construction service to clients in the area of property management and maintenance.
- – Perform work under contract to ensure the scope is completed in accordance with contractual requirements and in compliance with OSHA safety standards. Responsible for resolving variances in contractual requirements, correcting OSHA non-compliance, making all necessary changes required in personnel, budget, or contract.
- – Perform regular inspections on properties an assurance that all project requirements are being met in accordance with contracts, issued permits.
- – Work with local suppliers/venders and contractors that have been provided to perform desired work.
- – Act as second responder for all security measures.
- – Monthly invoice coding for assigned clients.