At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
– Summer mountain bike team and winter company ski days
Email resumes to [email protected]
Accounts Payable (AP) Specialist
We are in need of a full time Accounts Payable (AP) specialist to join our pretty amazing team. We believe finding the right fit is key, so if you are at all interested, please apply.
- – Handling invoices: High volume data entry including review, coding and assessing for accuracy while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- – Invoice payment: Payment is done via check, ePayables, or other methods while monitoring for duplicate payments, errors, and discrepancies. Fraud prevention is key.
- – Continuous maintenance of W9 records, vendor records, etc.
- – Vendor Statements: Conduct reconciliations and handle all inquiries while building and maintaining vendor relations. Other general accounting reconciliation as necessary.
- – Credit Cards: Make timely and accurate payments for any/all company credit cards.
- – Notary: Are you one? Great! If not, we will provide training and application fees. Notarizing construction documents will be required.
- – View working for RA Nelson as an opportunity, not just as a job. Be willing to assist other departments and learn different aspects of our trade.
- – Problem-solving: We are constantly looking to improve. If you see a way, let us know. We are always interested in evaluating AP solutions and software alternatives.
- – High School Diploma. Associates degree in Accounting is preferred but not required.
- – 1+ years experience with AP and general accounting
- – Knowledge of basic accounting principles
- – Proficient in Microsoft Office
- – Strong time management and organizational skills
- – Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks
- – Strong analytic abilities
- – A desire to work hard, have fun, and to help us to continue being an awesome place to work.
For additional information or to submit a resume email [email protected]