At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
Email resumes to [email protected]
We Are Currently Hiring!
All positions are full time year round and qualify for our full benefit package –
Estimator: Responsible for the preparation of schematic, conceptual and final estimate. Represents RA Nelson in business relationships and working with owners, architects, designers and subcontractors to resolve technical matters during bidding process. 5+ years experience preferred.
Preconstruction Manager: Responsible for planning and supervising multiple estimating activities for RA Nelson in accordance with Director of Preconstruction’s direction and policies, providing technical and administrative direction to ensure corporate objectives are met. 5+ years experience preferred.
Superintendent: Responsible for total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. The Superintendent will ensure the profitability and reputation of the company are optimized through field planning and efficiency without jeopardizing the quality, safety, cost or completion of the project.
Project Manager: Provides overall management direction of internal team for one or more projects, establishes project objectives and policies, initiates and maintains liaison with clients, owners, municipalities, design review board, HOA personnel, architects, engineers, designers, subcontractors and suppliers. Responsible for the administration, contractual requirements and overall profitability of the projects. This position acts as the transition from pre-construction to construction.