At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities, to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
– Summer mountain bike team and winter company ski days
Precon Manager (Vail Valley)
The Preconstruction Manager responsibilities include:
– Collaborate with corporate marketing, and Director of Preconstruction to prioritize and assess those projects on which to bid.
– Implements strategies and techniques to ensure award of projects bid. This responsibility requires review and analysis of proposal specifications, drawings, and participation in pre-bid meetings, etc. in order to determine scope of work and required contents of estimate.
– Prepare and/or review accurate cost estimates at the conceptual, schematic, and design development level to meet the design intent. Prepare all final estimate packages for company and client use, ensuring all necessary back-up data and documentation is accurate and complete.
Superintendent (Snowmass Village / Roaring Fork)
The Superintendent is responsible for total construction effort to insure the project is constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. They are responsible for all matters pertaining to jobsite safety, project schedule, and quality control. Responsibilities include:
– Manage all employees, laborers, and subcontractors to ensure personnel comply with project procedures, health & safety program requirements, etc.
– Plan, coordinate, and supervise all on-site functions such as scheduling and material control.
– Maintain record of all safety violations and implements corrective actions as required.
The Foreman organizes, directs, and controls the work of field personnel as well as schedule equipment in order to meet project objectives of safety, cost, quality, equipment, and sustainability.
Looking for an experienced Carpenter who knows how to read plans and builds to specifications using carpentry tools.
The Laborer performs a variety of routine tasks working with a variety of hand equipment and some heavy equipment.
Email resumes to [email protected]