At RA Nelson, we are as dedicated to our employees as we are to our clients. From offering continuing education opportunities to providing scholarships to dependents, and supporting personal pursuits, we consider everyone at RA Nelson a part of the family. We are regarded as the premier employer in mountain construction and recruit talented and passionate individuals to complement our ever-growing number of opportunities and projects. For a full job description for any of the below listings, please send inquiries to [email protected]
– Health Insurance
– Health Savings Accounts or Flex Spending Accounts
– Dental Insurance
– Life & Disability Insurance
– 401K Plan with matching contribution
– Generous Paid Time Off
Beyond the Norm Benefits:
– Dependent scholarship program for employee dependents from 1st grade through college. We support both physical and intellectual pursuits, including academics, athletics, and the arts.
– Company events planned by the Fun Club (yes, we have a Fun Club) including raft trips, picnics, BBQ’s, pizza parties, theme parties, annual holiday party, and more!
– Monthly birthday lunches
– Continuing education opportunities
– Parental leave
– Colorado Rockies tickets
– Volunteer opportunities | Up to 8 paid hours of community service
– Corporate Wellness Program | Cash bonus to top participants
Email resumes to [email protected]
We Are Currently Hiring!
Director of Information Technology: Responsible for all aspects of information technology (IT) operations/strategies and overseeing software systems analysis and programming applicable to RA Nelson, LLC. Organizes and manages information sources such as computer files and databases, data security and control, and disaster recovery planning.
Custom Home Superintendent: Responsible for total construction effort to ensure home is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Responsible for all matters pertaining to job-site safety, project schedule, quality control for all work, and adherence to project budget. Ensuring all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, health and safety program requirements, etc. Works effectively and efficiently with each home’s Project Manager as appropriate.
Office Administrator: This position is responsible for the organization and coordination of all office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Shuttle Driver – Seasonal: Responsible for driving company and subcontractor personnel in a company vehicle (typically a large SUV) to and from parking and job sites, typically heavy in the mornings and afternoons but will be required to be available throughout the work day.